- John Rowden, senior director for bird-friendly communities at the National Audubon Society
- Mesilla Valley Audubon President Elaine Stachera Simon
- Las Cruces City Councilor Gill Sorg
- Joan Woodward, retired landscape architecture professor and Las Cruces Chapter Representative to the Native Plant Society of New Mexico
- Mary O’Connell, NMSU Emeritus Professor and past director of NMSU’s Medicinal Plants of the Southwest program
- Artist Meg Freyermuth, who’s also a KTAL music host and has been involved in the Native Plant Society since she was a child
City Council and County Commission have declared April “Native Plant Month,” so we celebrated by talking with some of the folks who helped make that happen and/or have different interesting perspectives on native plants.
Click here to find archived episodes of many of our music programs on Mixcloud.