- Jamie Patterson, a Social Studies Content Specialist at the Las Cruces Public Schools, who encouraged Las Cruces students and community members to document their experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic for a future archive LCPS will keeping in partnership with NMSU
- Baltimore nurse (with roots in Las Cruces) who shared her experience dealing with the pandemic on the front lines
- Stuart Kelter, a psychologist, who talked about how to cope given the new restrictions
- Tiffany Thompson, manager of the Las Cruces Farmers Market, on changes to the market
- Russel Allen, of Allen Theatres, talked about his perspective of the situation as a business owner
In the first hour of the March 25, 2020 edition of Speak Up, Las Cruces, hosts Peter Goodman and Walt Rubel talked with -
Comments are closed.
Click here to find archived episodes of many of our music programs on Mixcloud.