- Citizen Bob Hearns talked about his views of the pandemic (3:39).
- Salud de Mesilla co-owners Chris Schialvo and Russell Hernandez discuss the impact of pandemic, restrictions, and economic craziness on their business, and their work to comply with regulations (25:30).
- Las Cruces Bulletin editor Jess Williams will be in to discuss how things are affecting the newspaper (41:20).
- Pablo Lopez of Outdoor Adventures about whether bicycling is up or down or different during these weird times and how that affects business (58:00).
- LCPS Superintendent Karen Trujillo will be on to discuss the recent change to the school system's plans for the fall, what changed and why (1:12:14).
The topic of COVID-19 was the major topic on the July 22 edition of Speak Up, Las Cruces. Peter and Walt talked with these guests by phone:
Click here to find archived episodes of many of our music programs on Mixcloud.